The President is pleased to enhance the age of superannuation of civilian doctors under the Directorate General of Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS) to 65 years with effect from 27.09.2017. The civilian doctors shall hold the administrative posts till the date of attaining the age of 62 years and thereafter their services shall be placed in Non-administrative positions.
2. This issues with the approval of Hon’ble Raksha Mantri.
1. Cabinet Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhawan, New Delhi
2. Prime Minister’s Office, South Block, New Delhi .
3. Deptt. of Personnel & Training (Estt.A Section), North Block, New Delhi.
4. Deptt. of Pensions and Pensioners Welfare, Lok Nayak Bhawan,, New Delhi 1
5. Deptt. of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, North Block, New Delhi.
6. Ministry of Home Affairs, North Block, New Delhi
7. CHS Division, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi w.r.t. their OM No.12034/ 1/2017-CHS-V dated 30th September 2017.
8. D(Apptt.) Section, D(Civ) Section, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi
9. DG, AFMS, M-Block, New Delhi – 110001
10. NIC, Ministry of Defence, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi for uploading the order on Ministry’s website.
11. Guard file.
This entry was posted in govt employee
Are you sure you want to delete this element?Close